Looking for Some Holiday Cheer in the Twin Cities? Consider these Places to Visit This Season
The holidays are a magical time of year, and one of the best ways to get into the festive spirit is by admiring holiday lights. If you're looking for the best places to see Christmas lights in the Twin Cities, here are a few of our favorites:
1. The Mall of America: One of the most popular places to see holiday lights in the Twin Cities is the Mall of America. The mall is decked out with lights and decorations, and there's even an indoor ice skating rink where you can skate under the twinkling lights.
2. Nicollet Mall: Another great place to see holiday lights in the Twin Cities is Nicollet Mall. This pedestrian-friendly mall is decorated with over a million lights, making it a beautiful place to stroll and take in the holiday sights and sounds.
3. Como Park Zoo and Conservatory: The Como Park Zoo and Conservatory are also illuminated with holiday lights during the month of December. In addition to the lights, the zoo offers special events like Santa visits and holiday-themed shows.
4. Landmark Center: The Landmark Center is a historic building in downtown Saint Paul that is transformed into a winter wonderland during the holiday season. The center is adorned with lights, wreaths, and garlands, and hosts a variety of holiday events throughout December.
5. Minneapolis Institute of Art: The Minneapolis Institute of Art also gets into the holiday spirit with a display of lights and decorations. In addition to the lights, the institute hosts a variety of holiday events, including concerts and art-making activities.
Whether you're looking for a place to take the kids to see Santa or just want to admire some beautiful holiday lights, the Twin Cities has plenty of options to choose from. So get out there and enjoy the holiday season!